Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa is a walking property with MANY stairs, and may not be suitable for all guests. If you require special consideration due to physical limitations or health considerations, please feel free to consult our reception staff.
- Two bedroom Casa rates are based on quadruple occupancy. All other rates are based on double occupancy. Each additional guest will be charged US $20 plus tax per night. No charge for children under 12 years old.
- A minimum night stay may be required during some holidays.
- Late Check Outs will be charged 50% of rack rate, subject to authorization and availability, 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Extended stays at exceptional discounted rates are available. Please inquire for details. Special events, celebratory occasions and groups can be accommodated
- Rates do not include 15% Nicaragua sales tax, 2% tourism tax, gratuities, or room service charges.
- Breakfast is not included in the rate.
- Rates and availability are subject to change.
- We accept all major credit cards, Nicaraguan Cordobas, and U.S. dollars.
- We cannot accept Traveler’s Checks.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
- A non refundable deposit of 50% is required to guarantee your reservation for holiday season.
- A credit card deposit of 25% of the total value of your reservation is required to confirm a reservation.
- The 75% balance of your reservation is due at check-in, and a credit card is required to remain on file for incidental charges.
- Reservation is not guaranteed until deposit is made.
- Cancellations made within 21 days of projected arrival will result in a 25% penalty of the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation.
- No shows and early departures will be charged 100% of costs.
- Some Special Rate reservations are charged immediately and are non-changeable and non-refundable.
Tips for Travelers & Guests:
- Do not bring Travelers Checks. They simply are not the time honored currency exchange system for travelers that they once were. Nobody accepts them in Nicaragua!
- Best to bring only Credit Cards and Cash Cards that can be used in Cash Machines (remember to have authorized PIN Codes as you will not be able to obtain them here).
- Also, report to your Credit Card companies that you will be traveling in Nicaragua (and wherever else you will be going) to prevent having to have your identify checked after your first three purchases or credit card uses.
- US dollars are accepted throughout Nicaragua. Bring a mixture of large and small bills. Most businesses will NOT change nor except $100 bills. No one will accept bills with damage, including the tiniest mark or tear.