Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa is a walking property with MANY stairs, and may not be suitable for all guests. If you require special consideration due to physical limitations or health considerations, please feel free to consult our reception staff. Also, we offer Sailing Trips and Spa services.
- All other rates are based on double occupancy.
- Casa rates are based on quadruple occupancy. (4 people)
- Children 0-5 years are free. Children 6-12 years are charged US $ 10 + tax each night. Children over 13 years old are considered adults.
- Each extra adult is subject to a surcharge of US $ 20 + tax each night.
- A minimum night stay may be required during some holidays.
- Price does not include breakfast. This is served daily from 7 am to 11 am each day at La Cascada Restaurant.
- All rooms have air conditioning, private bathrooms, hot water, cable TV, wireless internet service and sitting area outside.
- La Cascada restaurant serves national and international cuisine and is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Rates do not include additional FEES , gratuities, or service charges to the room.
- Minimum 4 night stay during Holidays (Easter, Christmas and New Year)
- Check In 2 pm – Check Out 11:00 a.m.
- Late Check Out (LCO) is charged 50% of the RACK rate, subject to prior authorization and availability from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- We provide transportation, local tours, and regional laundry and LONG TERM STAY. Please ask for special rates at Front Desk.
- Rates and availability are subject to change.
- We accept all major credit cards, Cordobas (currency of Nicaragua), and U.S. dollars.
- We cannot accept Traveler’s Checks.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
- A credit card deposit of 25% of the total value of your reservation is required to confirm a reservation.
- The 75% balance of your reservation is due at check-in, and a credit card is required to remain on file for incidental charges.
- A non refundable deposit of 50% is required to guarantee your reservation for Holiday Season.
- Reservation is not guaranteed until deposit is made.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of projected arrival will result in a 25% penalty of the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation.
- No shows and early departures will be charged 100% of costs.
- Some Special Rate reservations are charged immediately and are non-changeable and non-refundable.
Tips for Travelers & Guests:
- Do not bring Travelers Checks. They simply are not the time honored currency exchange system for travelers that they once were. Nobody accepts them in Nicaragua!
- Best to bring only Credit Cards and Cash Cards that can be used in Cash Machines (remember to have authorized PIN Codes as you will not be able to obtain them here).
- Also, report to your Credit Card companies that you will be traveling in Nicaragua (and wherever else you will be going) to prevent having to have your identify checked after your first three purchases or credit card uses.
- US dollars are accepted throughout Nicaragua. Bring a mixture of large and small bills. Most businesses will NOT change nor except $100 bills. No one will accept bills with damage, including the tiniest mark or tear.